Infosys Interview For SAP SD Consultant on dated 2nd Sep.

Hi Friends,

I had given interview for SAP SD Consultant for 3 years experience.
What Interviewer asked mainly from my resume, I am discussing here.

1. Tell me about yourself.
I explained him 10 to 15 min. about myself. from B.tech. to Job career experience.
And what I am doing and what I have done.

2. Why do you like to change?
I told him for better opportunity and career growth.
I want to go ahead in my life thats it.
I think they not satisfied with me.

3. About Credit management -
where you set credit limit -- In credit control area
how many type of credit check - 2 type
Simple Check, Automatic check
What is risk management
How many types of risk category.

4. From Pricing procedure.
what is Statistical condition.
what is requirement.

5 From Output Master data.
Asked Configuration
I told condition technique for output procedure.
They asked how to output related to sales document.

I told by configuration but they asked how. I am not sure i told.
1. Create condition table
2. Maintain access sequence.
3. Maintain Output types
4. Assign partner function to output types.
5. Maintain output procedure
6. assign output procedure to sales document and output types.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between movement types 301, 303, 305, 311, 313, 315, 641, 643, 645, 647.

SAP SD issues and solutions. for freshers and experts

Blog no. 15122018 SAP SD interview with NTT DATA for 5 years experience.